Fennel & Artichoke Agile Paella
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 184g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
ZENB Pasta Agile, ZENB Roasted Red Bell Pepper Gourmet Pasta Sauce, and Saffron are showcased in this recipe with the licorice undertones of fennel for a dance of flavor on your palate. This dish is also a good source of protein and a good source of fiber.
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, cored, chopped
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sautéed Onion & Olive Oil Gourmet Sauce
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Pasta Agile
- 2 strands saffron
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup shaved manchego cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Heat a large skillet sprayed with olive oil on medium-high heat. Add fennel and artichokes; cook 4-5 minutes until golden-brown and tender. Add ZENB Sauce; bring mixture to a simmer.2.
Stir in ZENB Pasta Agile, saﬀron and peas. Cover with lid. Cook 2 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Remove pan from heat; stir gently. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Soak saffron strands in 2 tablespoons of hot water for at least 10 minutes and add to the recipe for optimal flavor!
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.