Creamy Mushroom, Fennel, and Sage ZENB Spaghetti
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
TOTAL TIME 28 minutes
Serving Size: 384g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
ZENB Spaghetti combined with ZENB Creamy Mushroom Gourmet Pasta Sauce create a new comfort classic with earthy flavors of sage and fennel. This dish is ready in under 30 minutes and is a good source of fiber.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 sage leaves
- 4 cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, cored, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower & Garlic Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted almonds
- chopped Italian parsley
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add sage; cook for 1 minute, until crisp. Transfer leaves to clean paper towel lined plate.3.
Add mushrooms; cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden-brown. Add fennel; cook 3-4 minutes, until tender. Stir in ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce, cooked pasta and reserved pasta water. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Garnish with sage leaves, pomegranates, Parmesan, almonds and parsley.
Substitute white button, shiitake or oyster mushrooms for the creminis.
Toast almonds in a dry skillet on medium heat, 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly until fragrant.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.