Black Truffle Spaghetti
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
Serving Size: 179g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
The rich earthy flavor of black truffle is combined with ZENB Spaghetti for a decadent show-stopping dish ready in 15 minutes. This dish is also a low in fat and a good source of fiber.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 teaspoons black truffle oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons chopped Italian parsley
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Heat truffle oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pasta, reserved pasta water and black pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.3.
Sprinkle with Parmesan, crushed red pepper and parsley before serving.
Substitute white truffle oil for a more subtly flavored sauce.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.