Alexis Daddio of @daddioskitchen x ZENB
One of my favorite ways to use all the beautiful veggies from the farmers market is in a pasta salad! See below for a delicious and easy recipe.
Farmer’s Market Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
1 cup cucumber, chopped
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 cup bottled Greek dressing of choice
sea salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Add in all the ingredients except salt and pepper. Mix until well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Enjoy!
Published: June 22, 2021
This recipe is one of my top 3 meals that my husband makes. 🙌🏻 It is a flavorful & overall very easy meal that’s packed with protein & some extra veggies from the ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce! It’s a total crowd pleaser & would be great for a group. 💃🏼 Try the recipe yourself!
Chicken Parmesan with ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce
Prep Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 - 15 minutes
3 chicken breasts
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, whisked
1/2 cup panko
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup ZENB Gourmet Tomato, Garlic & Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce
1 ball fresh mozzarella
fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make them thinner.
2. Create 3 bowls or trays of your mixtures. one with flour, one with 2 whisked eggs, one with the mixture of panko, parmesan, garlic, oregano, paprika, sea salt & pepper.
3. Take each chicken breast and coat in this order: flour, eggs, panko mixture. Make sure to do a nice coating for each one. then lay chicken on sheet pan & repeat for all.
4. Heat cast iron with butter. once nice & hot, sear chicken on both sides for about 3 minutes on each side. Let each side get brown & crispy. Remove from pan & place on sheet pan while repeat with each one.
5. Top each chicken breast with a few big spoonfuls of ZENB Tomato, Garlic & Basil sauce. Layer on a couple slices of fresh mozzarella. then cook the chicken in the oven on the sheet pan for about 8-10 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165°F. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh basil! we love to serve it with an arugula salad with olive oil, lemon, fresh parm, salt & pepper.
Published: May 24, 2021
Easy, cheesy, packed with protein & so dang delish! Loved & approved by everyone in the house. 💯 We used ZENB Penne Pasta & Gourmet Sauce to create this Baked Loaded Veggie Pasta recipe which is great especially for picky toddlers. 🍅
Baked Loaded Veggie Pasta
Servings: 4 - 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 box (12 ounces) @zenb_life Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
1 carton (15.5 ounces) @zenb_life Sweet Carrot & Tomato Marinara Gourmet Pasta Sauce
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoon shredded parmesan
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. In a large bowl, bring water with salt to a boil. Add ZENB Pasta. Let cook for about 6 min until al dense. Drain & add in the pasta sauce. season with salt & pepper. Mix well.
2. Pour half of the pasta mixture into a 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan. layer with about 1/2 of the mozzarella. Pour on the rest of the pasta. Add the remaining mozzarella & sprinkle with parmesan. bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted & gooey!
3. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh basil, & let cool a little before serving! Enjoy!🙌🏻