NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. OVERVIEW/SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entry into The ZENB Chef Ballers Signed Basketball Contest sponsored by ZENB US, Inc. 950 W Fulton Market, Suite A, Chicago, IL 60607 (“Sponsor”) begins at 12:01 PM Central Time (“CT”) on 12/15/2022 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on 12/31/2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE, 21+ if a resident of MS). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising, promotion or other coordinating agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, and the members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parent, grandparent, child, grandchild and sibling, and the spouses of each, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s determination as to eligibility for the Sweepstakes and for winning a prize shall be final. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.3. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter, you must subscribe to ZENB’s email community by providing your valid email address and agreeing to receive emails from the brand. You may choose to opt-out of email communications at any time. Your subscription must be active at the time of the drawing to be eligible to win.
Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, digital transmission, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to submit any Entry. No method of entry other than the method described above will be accepted. Incomplete and/or non-compliant Entries will be void, disqualified and not eligible for inclusion in the prize drawing described in Rule 4, below.
All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on 12/31/2022.
Entries that do not comply with the requirements and restrictions set forth herein or any other Official Rules in any way will be void, disqualified and not eligible for inclusion in the prize drawing. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated Entries will be void.
If you choose to enter via a mobile device, STANDARD MESSAGE RATES AND DATA CHARGES APPLY. Please consult the terms and conditions of your individual service plan prior to participating via a mobile device. A mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any claims to the contrary.
4. RANDOM DRAWING; RELEASES; ELIGIBILITY: On or about 1/3/2023, ZENB will randomly select three (3) winners of the prizes described in Rule 5 below, in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received. Each potential winner will be notified by Sponsor approximately two (2) days following the drawing via email and will be required to privately (through email, or other secure, private means) provide his/her name, address, age and other personal information necessary to receive his/her prize, along with any required prize acceptance documents. Each potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where permitted, a Publicity Release, as a condition of receiving a prize. If a potential winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been made, if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, or if a potential winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such person will be ineligible to receive any prize and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entries. The winners shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her prizes won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility.
5. PRIZES: Three (3) winners will receive a basketball signed by professional basketball players Alex Caruso and Te’a Cooper, plus a ZENB Pasta Variety Pack (6 boxes). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $60.00. Total ARV of all prizes in this Sweepstakes: $180.00.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner decisions on selection of the winning entry will be made solely by ZENB US, the owners of the website accepting the email registration, provided such person is eligible according to these Official Rules.
6. RIGHTS GRANTED: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant understands and acknowledges that he/she will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way related to their providing of a valid email address. Each entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant represents that his/her Entry conforms to the requirements and restrictions set forth herein and with all of these Official Rules, and agrees that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove an Entry and disqualify the Entry and entrant from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the Entry fails to conform to all such requirements and restrictions, or to these Official Rules in any way.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, entering this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or Entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, forged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) any Entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such Entries will be disqualified); (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vii) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
8. GENERAL RULES: In no event will Sponsor be liable for awarding more than 3 prizes. If, due to human or other error, the number of prize notices exceeds 3, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all recipients of valid prize notices. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, social media mandate, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date/time, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the date/time of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or to be acting with the intention of annoying, abusing, threatening, or harassing any other participants or Sponsor and its representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. ENTRANTS' PRIVACY: By participating in this Giveaway, you hereby agree to Sponsor's collection and usage of your personal information to (1) contact you by e-mail for the administration of this Giveaway or to allow Sponsor, its affiliates and agents to contact you for promotional purposes, (2) better understand the Email Subscribers and help Sponsor tailor its communications to you and other Email Subscribers, and (3) combine it with other information from and about you. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted Sponsor’s Privacy Policies, available at https://zenb.com/pages/privacy-policy. Sponsor and Administrator will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose other than what is stated in these Official Rules and Sponsor's privacy statement without your consent. You may choose to opt-out of email communications at any time. Your subscription must be active at the time of the drawing to be eligible to win.
10. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Cook County, Illinois; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by Sponsor’s representatives, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with first-class postage affixed to: ZENB US, Inc.; 950 W Fulton Market, Suite A; Chicago, IL 60607. Requests must be received by 1/3/2023.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.