NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The ZENB Lead Crackerologist Instagram Contest (the “Contest”) begins on or about 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 27, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 1, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, its territories including Puerto Rico and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of ZENB US, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Agency H5, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, log in to your Instagram account and upload a photo of your most epic charcuterie board designed with snacks (excluding crackers) from your pantry or refrigerator but you MUST LEAVE an empty spot to serve as a placeholder for where ZENB Cracker Crisps should go (the missing piece to the ultimate snack-time board!) along with a 30-word or fewer caption describing why you should be the First ZENB Crackerologist (“Post”). Each entrant should follow and mention @zenb_life in their Post, tag at least one (1) friend that is an Instagram user and include the hashtag #ZENBCrackerologistContest in their Post (“Entry”) to receive one (1) Entry into the Contest. Limit one Entry per person/Instagram account. Entries containing crackers in the photos will be disqualified. Entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. You must have a non-private Instagram account to enter and have your account privacy setting set to “Off”. An Instagram account can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play.All Entries must be received by November 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET to be eligible and included in the judging. All Entries must stay published on the entrant’s Instagram account until all winners are confirmed and prizes awarded or no earlier than December 1, 2023.
- Entry Requirements/Submission Guidelines: Entries must comply with Instagram’s/Meta’s platform rules and Terms of Service. Determination of compliance with these Official Rules, including the following Entry Requirements/Submission Guidelines, will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
You acknowledge and agree to the following with respect to the Entry you submit: Receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged. Entries which subvert the Entry process and automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected comments, replies, Entries, messages, emails or other communications of any kind; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Contest; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, typographical, mechanical, electronic, network, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Entries, the announcement of prizes or in any Contest-related materials. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email associated with entrant’s Instagram account will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person registered as the owner of the Instagram account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entrant’s social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor’s image or entrant may be disqualified. Normal time rates, data rates and other fees or charges, if any, charged by the entrant’s Internet access, phone or mobile service provider will apply.
Publicity Grant: By submitting an Entry, each entrant and winner irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the successors and assigns and licensees of each of the foregoing the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, persona, biographical information and/or statements attributed to the entrant and the entrant’s Entry (collectively, “Personality Rights”), in whole or in part, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites and social media and digital channels, for advertising, trade, promotional and commercial purposes and any other purposes, without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- Entry must be in English
- Entry must not contain, include, or encourage images or activities that are dangerous, unsafe, include firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), or present unreasonable risk of harm to person or property or include pranks or comedic content with negative intent on others.
- Entry must not contain or mention alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or stimulants.
- The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, nudity, offensive language, defamatory, vulgarity or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Entry must not, and you represent and warrant that it will not, violate or infringe any third-party copyright, trademark, trade dress, logos, or other proprietary right of any entity or person (living or deceased), including, but not limited to rights of privacy, publicity or portrayal in a false light.
- Entry must not make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names (other than Sponsor-owned), slogans, political, or religious statements, or be otherwise objectionable.
- Entry must not show any crackers within content (branded or non-branded). Must show “missing space” where Sponsor’s brand crackers would be placed.
- Automatic disqualification if Entry contains competitor branding or logo.
- Entry must not include any representation or likeness of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure (living or dead unless you have express permission), any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or last name, address, phone number, or URL address.
- Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with the image or message of the Sponsor in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest.
- Entry must be your sole original work.
- Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hate speech, terrorism, bullying or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Entry must not contain overtly sexual content.
- The Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or their products or other people, products or companies.
- Entry must not contain content that is known by the entrant to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
By submitting an Entry in this Contest, entrant grants Sponsor and all other such persons as Sponsor may designate, the absolute, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right and permission to use, reproduce, publish, store, post, display, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of and/or otherwise use the Entry, together or separate from entrant’s Personality Rights, in any manner, form, format, or media now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising of Sponsor, the Contest, and Sponsor’s products, all without further notice, consent or payment. Instagram is not affiliated with this Contest in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Contest or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Contest by Instagram is expressed or implied.
- WINNER DETERMINATION: At the conclusion of the Contest Period, all eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of Sponsor representatives, based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Food Ingredients that Complement or Pair with Crackers (35%)
- Originality/Creativity (35%)
- Visual Appeal (15%)
- Most Compelling Caption (15%)
The Entry that receive the highest score will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner and the next five (5) highest scored entries will be deemed the First Prize winners, subject to verification. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based 100-percent (100%) on Most Compelling Caption.
Decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. By participating, entrants agree to the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Under no circumstance will information regarding judging be shared with entrants.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via direct message from @zenb_life on Instagram on or about November 13, 2023. Each potential winner is solely responsible for monitoring his/her Instagram account for notification. Potential winners must follow the instructions provided within the direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. The potential Grand Prize winner will then be required sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited, publicity release and assignment of rights (“Declaration”) within three (3) days of notification in order to be confirmed as the winner. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and the next highest scored Entry will be contacted (“Alternate”). Declaration will be sent via email. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Alternate determined. If an entrant is disqualified for one of the reasons mentioned above and an Alternate is determined, the Alternate must complete and return the required documents in the timeframe specified. Return of prize notification(s) as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Alternate determined. There will be up to three (3) attempts to secure a winner for each prize or prize(s) will go unawarded. The Released Parties and Instagram shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential winner does not respond within the time period specified in the prize notification, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or in the event that a potential winner is ineligible for any reason or has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an Alternate determined. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Based on the results of the background check the potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified: (a) if charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor; (b) if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the potential Grand Prize winner may reflect unfavorably on the Contest or Sponsor; (c) if the potential Grand Prize winner is not eligible to be deemed ZENB's Lead Crackerologist based on the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. In such event, the next highest scored Entrant/First Prize winner will be determined the potential Grand Prize winner. Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize winner will be named “Lead ZENB Crackerologist” with the opportunity to virtually join the ZENB in their taste tester and cracker snacking idea generator session(s), where they may be involved in taste testing for future innovations and potential content creation for the ZENB team (up to 2 social posts). The Lead ZENB Crackerologist will receive $10,000 awarded in the form of a check in the name of the confirmed Grand Prize winner (ARV: $10,000.00) a one (1) year’s supply of ZENB Cracker Crisps – 3 assorted boxes per month (ARV: $450.00) and a premium charcuterie board (ARV: $75.00) (Total ARV: $10,525). Five (5) First Prize winners will receive a one (1) year’s supply of ZENB Cracker Crisps – 3 assorted boxes per month (ARV: $450.00 each) and a premium charcuterie board (ARV: $75.00 each) (Total ARV: $525 each). Limit one prize per person/household. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components, once awarded. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winners. No more than advertised prizes will be awarded. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize (or prize component) of comparable or greater value and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of prize in the year that the Grand Prize is awarded.
GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest/accepting a prize, winners/entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and Instagram from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, property damages, or other damages or expenses, injury or death) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse, of any prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer, phone or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Contest; or if unauthorized human intervention, a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, the winner determination as detailed in #5 will be conducted from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to termination or the prize will be awarded as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- Nature of Relationship/Waiver of Equitable Relief: Each entrant understands and acknowledges that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Entry and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Entry. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Entry or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Entry or any material based on or allegedly based on the Entry, and the entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Contest, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participation in the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- WINNERS: For list of winners, send an email to: email@example.com with “The ZENB Lead Crackerologist Instagram Contest Winners & 10-2897-02” as the subject line. Requests must be received by December 1, 2023. The list of winners will be sent after the winners have been verified and confirmed.
- SPONSOR: ZENB US, Inc, 1210 W Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607,
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.