ZENB Tomato Quinoa Soup
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 341g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
Create this ZENB Tomato Quinoa Soup using ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Pasta Sauce to pack in your veggies in this warm soup. Delivering a good source of fiber, you’ll enjoy onions, celery, carrots, and more. Give it a try and let us know what you think (even send us a picture).
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in large pot on medium heat. Add onions, celery and carrots; cook, stirring frequently, 5-6 minutes until tender.2.
Stir in ZENB Sauce, tomatoes, broth, quinoa, salt & pepper. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until quinoa is fully cooked.3.
Add spinach; stir gently until wilted. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.