ZENB Tomato Quinoa Soup
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 341g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
Create this ZENB Tomato Quinoa Soup using ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Pasta Sauce to pack in your veggies in this warm soup. Delivering a good source of fiber, you’ll enjoy onions, celery, carrots, and more. Give it a try and let us know what you think (even send us a picture).
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in large pot on medium heat. Add onions, celery and carrots; cook, stirring frequently, 5-6 minutes until tender.2.
Stir in ZENB Sauce, tomatoes, broth, quinoa, salt & pepper. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until quinoa is fully cooked.3.
Add spinach; stir gently until wilted. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Substitute baby arugula for the spinach.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.