ZENB Spanish Garlic Shrimp Tapas
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 130g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
Tapas are small plates or snacks of food bursting with flavor. This recipe idea would be perfect with your favorite white wine or sangria. ZENB Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauteed Onion and Olive Oil Gourmet Sauce is showcased in this recipe not to be outshined by the plump large shrimp. ZENB Spanish Garlic Shrimp Tapas can be prepared in under 30 minutes and served to a crowd. It is also a good source of protein.
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, (31/35 count) peeled, deveined
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sautéed Onion & Olive Oil Gourmet Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 8 slices French bread, cut 1/4-inch-thick, toasted
Heat large skillet sprayed lightly with 100% olive oil spray on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook for 2 minutes until opaque.2.
Stir in ZENB Gourmet Sauce, vinegar, garlic and spices; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp is fully cooked.3.
Remove pan from heat. Stir in parsley. Serve warm shrimp with bread.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.