ZENB Mushroom, Cranberry, and Goat Cheese Pasta Agile
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 257g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
Rich and tangy goat cheese make a yummy addition to ZENB Pasta Agile and ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower and Garlic Gourmet Pasta Sauce. This dish is topped perfectly with ZENB Final Flair Herby Infused Olive Oil, and is a good source of fiber.
- 2 teaspoons ZENB Final Flair Herby Infused Olive Oil infused with basil, divided
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower & Garlic Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Pasta Agile made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat Italian parsley
Heat 1 teaspoon ZENB Final Flair Olive Oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook 1 minute or until wilted. Stir in ZENB Pasta Sauce, ZENB Pasta, water and cranberries.2.
Cook 2 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat.3.
Top with goat cheese, pecans and parsley. Drizzle with remaining oil before serving.
Substitute hearty greens like chopped Swiss chard or chopped kale for spinach.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.