Chicken Larb ZENB Rotini
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
TOTAL TIME 23 minutes
Serving Size: 423g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Make this delicious ZENB Rotini pasta dish which features chicken along-side a variety of flavorful spices. Enough to serve four, this dish delivers a good source of fiber and protein to compliment the amazing flavor.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (Asian chili garlic paste)
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain.2.
Meanwhile, whisk 1 tablespoon oil, chicken broth, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and chili garlic paste in small bowl.3.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet on medium high-heat. Add chicken; cook 6-8 minutes until browned. Remove pan from heat; add pasta, dressing mixture, jalapeño and red onion. Mix gently until well combined. Garnish with mint, basil and peanuts before serving.
Substitute soy sauce for the fish sauce.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.